Looking for a dental career in Kitchener? Join the Country Hills Dentistry team.
Current Open Positions
At Country Hills Dentistry, we have been welcoming new patients to our family and dental office in Kitchener for over 30 years – we love making new patients feel at home.
We are dedicated to quality family and cosmetic services, with extensive experience in general, preventive, and restorative dental care. Our state of the art practice offers the latest technology including an Itero, Carivu & soft tissue lasers.
We stand behind the quality of our dental work and pride ourselves on our commitment to dentistry and great customer service. Please visit our website to learn more!
Schedule: 2-3 Days per week. Flexible days.
We are currently looking to hire an Associate Dentist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As an associate at the practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside a strong team of dental professionals, learn from the principal dentist and have access to online continuing education.
Strong asset: Experience with Itero & Invisalign
What You Will Benefit From:
- Competitive compensation
- Formal and structured mentorship opportunities
- Access to continuing education through DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- A large network of experienced dental professionals
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.Apply
At Country Hills Dentistry, we have been welcoming new patients to our family and dental office in Kitchener for over 30 years. We love making new patients feel at home!
We are dedicated to quality family and cosmetic services, with extensive experience in general, preventative, and restorative dental care. In addition, we stand behind the quality of our dental work. We pride ourselves on our commitment to dentistry and great customer service. Visit our website to learn more!
2-3 days per week
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Hygienist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As a Dental Hygienist at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Patient-focused care: With every decision we make and each action we take, our focus is always on the patient – our practice revolves around delivering a consistently outstanding patient experience.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planing, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Provide a consistent patient experience during each hygiene visit
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical and professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered with the College of Dental Hygienist of Ontario (C.D.H.O)
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Kitchener community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Country Hills Dentistry?
Country Hills Dentistry is proud to be an active member of the Kitchener community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.