Preventive Hygiene Services
We are very proud of our strong preventive hygiene program. The services we provide include:
- Complete oral health assessment
- External examination of head and neck
- Proper brushing technique instruction
- Proper flossing technique instruction
- Oral prophylaxis (cleaning and polishing)
- Prenatal oral care advice
What steps can I take to ensure that my oral health is optimal?
While every patient is different, and some patients may require specialized programs, there are a few main areas that are always important to maintaining excellent oral health. Daily flossing and regular brushing are essential to maintain the health of your teeth and gums. Additionally, every patient should visit a dental hygienist for a professional cleaning and check up every six months.
Frequency of your cleaning and check-up will depend on your dental history and the current status of your smile. Our knowledgeable team of dental hygienists would be pleased to provide you with advice on how frequently you should have a professional cleaning and check-up.